Bewilderknits is comprised of three Phoenix knitters and yarn spinners who aim to:
- Create a warm space in the world by surrounding everyone with comfy, soft, usable pieces of art.
- Shorten the distance between nature and the wearer.
- Bring colorful visions to life with fiber.
- Remind the world of the intangible but immeasurable value of objects made by hand.
- Promote ethical and environmentally sustainable methods.
Through friendly fibers infused with warmth, earthiness and creativity, Bewilderknits aims to wrap everyone in homemade, homegrown creature comforts.
To pay homage to the fuzzy bundled wild things in us all.
Please visit www.bewilderknits.com for more information on upcoming events, blog posts, links to social networking sites, etc.
Last Updated: 30 May 2012 17:09:16 PDT
Powered by eCRATER - a
free online store builder